Quickbooks pdf converter is used to convert the reports in the pdf format in Quickbooks. It is a built-in tool provided to the users to make their work easy. It is suitable to convert the reports and the files in pdf format because they are easier to transfer and send to other systems. The pdf converter is a third-party application developed by Amyuni and installed while installing Quickbooks. It has its drivers and it works as a printer itself.
People may face issues with Quickbooks Pdf converter that makes it difficult for you to convert pdf and also print the same. In case you are also facing issues, this article is for you. We have mentioned how you can reinstall the Quickbooks pdf converter and also, additional methods to resolve the issue. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
The Process to Reinstall Quickbooks Pdf Converter
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to reinstall the Quickbooks pdf converter on the system. Follow the steps properly to carry out the process smoothly.
- To begin with, you will have to open the printer’s window. For this, you will have to click on the start option and then choose the option for devices and printers.
- After this, you will have to choose the option to add a printer.
- Now, from the option, select the local printer option.
- You will then have to make sure that you have not selected the option to install my plug and automatically detect it.
- When done, click on the Next option and then choose the option to create a port. Now, click on the Next option again.
- After this, you need to type PDF 1 and then press the Ok button.
- Also, you will have to choose the option to have the disk.
- Now, click on the Browse option.
- If you are using a non-64-bit Window, browse to the path: C: ProgramFilesIntuotQuickbooks20XX
- But, if you are using 64-bit Windows, Browse to the path: C: Program Files (X86) Intuit Quickbooks 20XX.
- After this, you need to look for the file named Amyuni.info and then click on it to open it. Now, choose the Ok button.
- When done, click on the Next option.
- You will now have to look for the existing drivers and then choose to replace them. Now, click on the Next option.
- Now, you will have to change the name of the driver according to the version of the Quickbooks application that you are using.
- Quickbooks pdf converter: Quickbooks 2008, 2009 R1-R8, 2007, 2009 R11
- Quickbooks pdf converter 3.0: Quickbooks 2010 R3-R5, Quickbooks 2009 R9-R10.
- Next, Quickbooks pdf converter 2.0: Quickbooks 2010 R6 and above and Quickbooks 2010 R1-R2.
- After this, you will have to choose the No option to set the printer as default and then click on the next option.
- Now, you will have to choose the option to not share the printer. When done, click on the Next option.
- You will now be asked to print a test page and then you need to choose the No option.
- In the end, choose the Next option.
The Process to Delete Quickbooks Pdf Converter
Now, if you want to remove the Quickbooks pdf converter from the system, here are all the steps that you need to follow.
- To start with, you will have to login into your system as an admin.
- After this, from the window, you need to open the printer’s window.
- For the Windows 8/7 Users
- First, you will have to click on the windows icon or the start icon. You will then have to choose the Run option.
- Now, you will have to enter the control panel in the search box and then press the Ok button.
- When done, you will have to look for the Quickbooks pdf converter icon and then right-click on the same.
- Next, you will have to choose the option to delete.
- Now, you will have to click on the Yes option to confirm the process.
Methods to resolve Issues with Quickbooks Pdf Converter
Sometimes, you may face issues with the Quickbooks pdf converter either while downloading or installing it or while using it. below we have mentioned some methods that can help you to resolve such issues.
Method 1: Use Quickbooks Tool Hub
- For this, the very first step is to download the Quickbooks tool hub from the official website.
- Download the tool according to your system specifications.
- When done, you will have to install it on the system by following all the steps appearing on the screen.
- Now, you will have to open the tool and then in the tool window, click on the program problems option.
- Next, you will have to choose the option for Quickbooks pdf and print repair tool.
- Click on it to run the tool on the system.
Method 2: Steps for Windows User
- To start with, you will have to check the XPS document. Make sure that it is running on the system without any issues
- In case there is an issue, you will have to install the Microsft XPS writer again on the system.
- After this, you will have to check the security settings and then if any settings are incorrect, you need to fix them.
- Next, you will have to open the antivirus installed on the system and then change the settings as needed.
Steps to Convert Quickbooks Documents to Pdf
- For this, you will have to start the Quickbooks application and then open the required invoice.
- After this, you will have to click on the File option and then choose the option to save as pdf.
- Now, you will have to redirect it to the folder in which you want to save the file.
- In the end, type the name and then click on the Save option.
Also Read: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool- Fix Installation Error
So, these were all the steps that you need to follow to reinstall Quickbooks pdf converter windows on the system. Also, we have explained all the steps that you need to follow to fix the Quickbooks pdf converter not working issue. In case you still do not know how to reinstall the Quickbooks pdf converter, you can seek technical help. We hope that the article was helpful.
No responses yet